[Vision2020] Re: Call them what they are: subversives.....

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 22:54:40 PDT 2006

Traitor:

1 : one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty
2 : one who commits treason

Treason:

1 : the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY
2 : the offense of attempting by OVERT acts to overthrow the government of
the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally
injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Before you throw those terms around, you might want to make sure you know
what you are talking about.  NONE of those people you named have done
anything else but voice an opinion and make statements based on their
feelings.  NOT ONE of them has committed overt actions or calls for actions
to overthrow our government.

J  :]