[Vision2020] Nitrous Oxide

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:18:46 PDT 2006

While nitrous oxide is not a scheduled drug, and it is legal to
possess, it still raises awkward questions if used for purposes of
inhaling when not under the care of a dentist.  Therefore, to save
fellow Visioneers possible inconvenience, I thought I would pass along
this tip:

When you are in need of laughing gas, just inhale deeply of the wit
and wisdom of Tony Simpson!

Oh, dear.  Upon rereading, that isn't half as funny as I thought it
would be when the inspiration hit me to write it...

Sorry!

A subversive since 2006,   -- Chas