[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 21:16:50 PDT 2006

Chas,

You're just a geniune ass. We went from a "stay public comment" to calling
me a kid and disrespecting me. If that is the game you wish so be it. I had
thought of you as a man with some intelligence, to now a man that just
thinks he knows the whole world, yet speaks from the ass.

Second note our troops are a seperate breed. They are volunteers. Most wish
to serve our country for a sheer purpose of serving the country. Some do it
for money. Point being they do it, better then I can say for some, most
likely your youth.

Future note, we can solve this by you just excepting the fact that
everything doesn't revolve around your philosophy. Better yet lets discuss
it over a beer.

Matt