[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:24:23 PDT 2006

On 5/31/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Don't kid yourself boy ol chap, I can be snarky if I wish. I prefer not too.
> I just don't agree with the all is public idea. There are some things I
> would prefer to stay private when talking to others, thats all. If you want
> to make a big deal over this then procede. I wish not too.

Matt, has anyone ever told you that you are a sweet kid?  Sincere,
earnest, slightly awkward in comportment, but genuinely nice.
Probably.  If I was your father, I'd be sending you to some
not-too-demanding voc ed school in Boise.  But I'm not your father, so
don't get your hopes up.

Anyway, I have no objection to public conversations being converted to
private ones, as long as the reason for said conversion is honest.  I
might have misjudged Dick, but I've had cowards surreptitiously dive
for cover so many times on Vision2020 that it had grown tedious.