[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Brent Bradberry bbradber at moscow.com
Wed May 31 15:08:25 PDT 2006

Thanks, Dick. That is a good picture. It reminds me that I used to take
a small potted plant with me on overseas deployments (over the years I
tried several different plants on different ships and different cruises
- the variety that survived best was called "Mother-in-law's Tongue"
[I'm not kidding]).

Brent Bradberry

--
Brent Bradberry, Ph. D.