[Vision2020] Re: Call them what they are: subversives.....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 23:57:07 PDT 2006

On 5/30/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> There seems to be some confusion as to why the liberal contingent on this
> list would manipulate the actions of a couple bad apples in our military in
> an attempt to discredit our military objectives.

You give us a lot of power.  We manipulate the actions of "a couple
bad apples in our military?"  I'm sort of pleased to be accused of
psychokinesis.  Nick, Tom, Keely, Joan, are you feeling as flattered
as I am?

> The occurrence of such an outrage, however, does not invalidate our military any
> more than the Rodney King fiasco was an indictment of ALL cops.

Right.  And we shouldn't have discussed, nor should the press have
reported, the Rodney King abuse, because to do so makes us TRAITORS.

> With that in mind, let us now dispense with the myth that the far left are
> loyal Americans with a legitimate and sincere difference of opinion.  They
> are the same motley group of shrill, misfit malcontents that spread like a
> flesh -- eating bacteria in the 1960s.

Are you talking about necrotizing fasciitis?  Not to borrow your
words, but isn't that a bit shrill?

> Unfortunately they have now metastasized into academia and all manner of public institutions.

Ooh!  Now I'm a cancerous growth instead of a bacterial infection!  Is
that a promotion or a demotion?

> Good and loyal Americans must let their voices be heard, for this is the appropriate treatment for this freedom -- eating bacteria that masquerades as "liberalism".

We are back to a a bacterial infection?  Your indecision is confusing
me.  Especially confusing is your statement that it is the "Good and
loyal Americans" who "must let their voices be heard," which is
exactly what Nick, Tom, Keely, Joan and I have been doing.

> Calling a spade a spade,     --Tony

I have a spade in the garage.  I use it to shovel nasty brown goopy
stuff.  Last week my spade went missing.  Did you borrow it to stir
your big bowl of All-American Cheerios?  That's not very yummy!  Oh,
well... different strokes for different strokes, as we like to say in
Liberal Land!

Calling a spade a poop shoveler,   -- Chas