[Vision2020] Re: Call them what they are: subversives.....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Tue May 30 23:23:13 PDT 2006

There seems to be some confusion as to why the liberal contingent on this
list would manipulate the actions of a couple bad apples in our military in an
attempt to discredit our military objectives.  This should come as no
surprise.  Folks like Gier, Hansen, Mix and Opyr know full well that  an occasional
atrocity accompanies every large military operation.  The  occurrence of such
an outrage, however, does not invalidate our military any  more than the Rodney
King fiasco was an indictment of ALL cops.  These  subversives know this, yet
they choose to manipulate isolated atrocities because  they share the goals
of our enemies.  One must bear in mind that these  people are NOT loyal
Americans.  They carry a mistrust and distaste for  their own country.  While they
have the right in this free country to  agitate for its demise, the rest of us
are under no obligation to pretend that  they are anything other than TRAITORS.

With that in mind, let us now dispense with the myth that the far left are
loyal Americans with a legitimate and sincere difference of opinion.  They  are
the same motley group of shrill, misfit malcontents that spread like a flesh
-- eating bacteria in the 1960s.  Unfortunately they have now metastasized
into academia and all manner of public institutions.  They are the  enemy.
They are the disease.  Good and loyal Americans must let their  voices be heard,
for this is the appropriate treatment for this freedom --  eating bacteria
that masquerades as "liberalism".

Calling a spade a spade,      --Tony