[Vision2020] Iraq's My Lai Massacre

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue May 30 00:04:36 PDT 2006

Actually, Mr. Gier, I am not really all that interested in reading the
retirement letters written by you students.  I am only interested in your
obvious bias in the information you present concerning our troops.  You are
such a phony when you present yourself as a person who cares about them.
Big deal, "gave the VFW fellow $5 and thanked him for his service to our
country", how very noble of you, while you post posionous accusations on
this forum about our present soldiers, still in harms way.

You may have fooled your students into thinking you are a Christian but you
haven't fooled anyone else about it.  I said it before and I will say it
again... You are an ass.

Dick Sherwin