[Vision2020] Let those without sin cast the first stone

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Fri May 26 16:33:25 PDT 2006

Wow!!  Reading this, one might be led to believe ONLY Republicans ever
committ sexual crimes!  Be honest Nick, if you are going to list all the
Republicans who ever committed these heinous crimes, list the Democrats
right along with them.  Oh, I forgot, the Democrats all had good excuses,
like they were drunk at the time and had to go home and sober up first,
right?

As far as I am concerned, all sex crimes against children should be punished
to the fullest extent of the law.  And I don't give a damn if they are
committed by Republicans or Democrats or the Pope himself.

Dick S.