[Spam] [Vision2020] Skilling and Lay Convicted!

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri May 26 13:54:51 PDT 2006

A court should be able to attach an untouchable account if Lay and Skilling were to receive any distribution from it. If they gave any money to someone else that would be a different matter. The point is to keep them near penniless. Attaching any money they receive from any source would be of some small help to the people that were defrauded. Puting them in prison only costs the taxpayers money and helps no one. When they receive early release they are again free to live in luxury.

Roger