[Spam] [Vision2020] Skilling and Lay Convicted!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 26 12:54:14 PDT 2006

As much as I agree that Skilling and Lay should have ALL of their assets
confiscated and disbursed among the many victims of this fraud, I can't help
thinking that Skilling and Lay each have a fair amount of assets secured in
numerous "untouchable" locations.

So, in addition to having all of their known assets confiscated, I feel that
a lengthy stay in a state prison (NOT "Club Fed") is definitely in order.
Maybe they can make friends with Kanay Mubita in their new digs.

"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)