[Vision2020] V2020 candidate questionnaire

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri May 26 11:53:17 PDT 2006

Previous V2020 candidate questionaires have all resulted from a group of
people deciding though on-line discussion what races to cover, what
questions to ask, and then following through.  It was a V2020 questionaire
since the membership of the group was recruited through V2020 (though a
message similar to the one I recently sent).

Schroeder suggests (in essence) expanding the committee to the entire V2020
membership.

I fear that will prove to be unwieldly and a huge waste of time.  I do not
want this suggestion to bog down the process and eliminate the questionaire
(I have heard too often that this questionaire is useful).  But I am willing
to try expanding the process.

I suggest first establishing a timeline (starting with our end result).

election in Nov.
releasing questionaire results --completed mid-Sept
questions given to candidates -- first of August
deciding on questions -- end of July
deciding on races (which races to include, and assembling list of candidate
emails) -- end of June

Does that work?
BL