[Vision2020] Kanay Mubita

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 25 17:27:05 PDT 2006

I tend to agree with the sentence.

A long-term sentence with a possible early release makes a statement.

A sentence of just a couple years would be like saying that it is alright to
have sex and not tell your partner that you are HIV-positive.  People must
assume responsibility for their actions, especially if the possible
repercussions can mean a virtual death sentence to their sexual partners.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"