[Vision2020] Thompson Property Thoughts to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 25 11:30:08 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

As Nils Peterson mentioned earlier, he and I have been discussing our
thoughts concerning options for the Thompson Property.  I have been
suggestive of two options.

Thompson Court:

Extend Alturas Techno Park into the Thompson property, accompanied with a
micro mini-mall (i.e. a restaurant with two or three small stores)

Thompson Field:

Develop the Thompson property into a baseball/soccer sports complex,
accompanied with a micro mini-mall (i.e. a restaurant with two or three
small stores)

In my opinion, either option's potential architecture would enhance the
property and provides for slow incremental growth.

How about it, Moscow?

Thoughts/Ideas/Suggestions?

Let's get some synergy going.

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."