[Vision2020] Union Support Not a Conflict

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 08:43:56 PDT 2006

Dan,

 I guess if we have to start being qualified to make  statements now, Hansen is going to lose his place as the number one  poster on V2020 pretty quickly. Looking forward to hearing more from  you then him.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Tom asks:
"And just what qualifies you to make such a statement, Dan?"

I never said anything about being qualified.  I just said what I think.
My opinion.  Opinions are like cowboy hats.  I cant' get any more
specific than that.  Please don't ask me to explain.

Tom then goes on to say:

"I am willing to suggest that many of those same police officers
outlived their desire for "a chance for some action" back when they quit
playing "cops and robbers"."

Yes, everyone wants to be a police officer so they can spend hours
behind a desk pushing papers, or maybe sit around in the car and do a
speed patrol with his laser gun.

Come on, man!  People want to become cops so they can catch bad guys!

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com