[Vision2020] Union Support Not a Conflict

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu May 25 08:14:20 PDT 2006

Tom asks:
"And just what qualifies you to make such a statement, Dan?"

I never said anything about being qualified.  I just said what I think.
My opinion.  Opinions are like cowboy hats.  I cant' get any more
specific than that.  Please don't ask me to explain.

Tom then goes on to say:

"I am willing to suggest that many of those same police officers
outlived their desire for "a chance for some action" back when they quit
playing "cops and robbers"."

Yes, everyone wants to be a police officer so they can spend hours
behind a desk pushing papers, or maybe sit around in the car and do a
speed patrol with his laser gun.

Come on, man!  People want to become cops so they can catch bad guys!

DC