[Vision2020] Tribune uncovers new Moscow pro-growth group

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed May 24 10:54:35 PDT 2006

Actually, I welcome the GMA.  I think it is about time that group of
pro-growth folks (hey, GMA president Steve Busch described the group as
pro-growth) came out of the closet (or is it the smoke-filled back room?)
and faced the public honestly.
I hope the GMA and the MCA can work together for the benefit of all.  For
example, co-sponsoring candidate debates and/or co-sponsoring issue forums.
(please note that I am not a board member of either MCA or GMA and so am
only speaking for myself).
BL