[Vision2020] Narrow the Path Move Beyond

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 24 07:14:59 PDT 2006

I might add that Jesus apparently has nothing to do with Doug's incessant
blather, a fact which normally would be of interest to those who pastor and
worship with him.

keely

From: Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net>
To: heirdoug at netscape.net
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020]  Narrow the Path Move Beyond
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:31:37 -0700

Washington State University has nothing to do with my indiscretions, Doug,
just like it had nothing to do with yours. I've apologized and I've learned
a lesson. Is there forgiveness in your heart?

--
Joe Campbell

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

=============
Thank you, Ed Iverson!

Do people realize that Washington State University actually pays
Campbell to insult folks and threaten to punch someone in the nose?
(Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:13 PM)

--
Doug Farris

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!