[Vision2020] F-bombs

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 10:15:43 PDT 2006

I guess I just haven't gotten used to this newfangled thing called the
internet.  When I was still immersed in my spectacularly mediocre career as
a radio announcer, if I had uttered the "f" word, or any of the other six
made famous by George Carlin, I would have in deep.....doodoo.  However, in
my private life, if I had a dollar for every time I uttered any of those
seven words, I'd have purchased my own private island and lear jet by now.
Carl Westberg Jr.