[Vision2020] F-bombs

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 23 06:17:48 PDT 2006

Guilty, but not as charged.

If you search the archives, I commented -- in a thread that discussed the
blaming of Katrina victims for their plight -- that Melynda's use of the
word "f---" probably bothered people more than the callousness and hypocrisy
that provoked it.

Quoting and commenting on something is hardly the same thing as tossing out
vulgarities or, for that matter, serving up a heapin' helpin' of weenie
jokes.  I suppose it's all in what really matters to you.

Oh, wait -- I did proudly proclaim that Dale's assertion that anti-Super
Wal-Mart activists hate poor people was bulls---.  It was.  No apologies.  I
didn't, however, launch into a profanity-laced screed against the
Blogmeister.  I have arthritic fingers; the keyboarding effort is hardly
worth it.

keely