[Vision2020] year round school

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 07:21:48 PDT 2006

I agree 100%!

  _DJA

Shelly <CJs at Turbonet.com> wrote:          FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 4.0 ;
  Ask yourselves, "are our schools being utilized to their fullest potential?"

  All  the politicians that claim they are pro education and who  also care about the tax payers is going to be the politician that gets  my vote because he/she came up with a program that gets all  the schools on a 12 month, year round system without having to raise  taxes. We already have billions invested in the infrastructure  (schools) that is not used year round with the present school  system. It is time we use said infrastructure year round to gain the  full use of our taxed investment. It is not 1859 anymore. It  is 2006. Let’s start educating our youth like it is 2006 so that our  students can compete in the global economy.

  Phil Roderick

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com