[Vision2020] year round school

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Mon May 22 18:54:37 PDT 2006

Ask yourselves, "are our schools being utilized to their fullest potential?"

All the politicians that claim they are pro education and who also care
about the tax payers is going to be the politician that gets my vote because
he/she came up with a program that gets all the schools on a 12 month, year
round system without having to raise taxes. We already have billions
invested in the infrastructure (schools) that is not used year round with
the present school system. It is time we use said infrastructure year round
to gain the full use of our taxed investment. It is not 1859 anymore. It is
2006. Let’s start educating our youth like it is 2006 so that our students
can compete in the global economy.

Phil Roderick