[Vision2020] When Moscow Doubles - Questioning the premise

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Sun May 21 22:05:15 PDT 2006

Like Mark I do not see doubling potential for the Palouse in general.  What
would be the driving variables?  Anecdotally, at the dental office, I have
observed a moderate influx of retired folks relocating here, not families
with children.  My basic premise for encouraging growth (economic/business)
is to help bolster  UI's fortunes through a research triangle.  Hence, if
this has validity, then we need planning.  Mark deserves credit for being
the commissioner who kept D-8 in Latah County.  Mark really suffered
through a recall that was initiated by his efforts for D-8.  jerry