[Vision2020] Crabtree's Breach Of Trust Serious Ethical Fault

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:00:35 PDT 2006

On 5/21/06, Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:
> Well, perhaps I should have someone else change my locks.  If you can't
> trust a locksmith's integrity, then why trust secure access to the locks
> installed by same.

Look, Art. Gary may not know this, but I've actually called the Lock
Shop to come fix a complex and ancient mechanical combination lock. He
did a good job, he charged a reasonable rate, and he explained how to
fix it myself in the future, thus talking himself out of a half-dozen
future jobs.

While I have thankfully refrained from locking myself into/out of
anything recently, and think -- when it comes to politics -- Gary's a
bilious ass, I myself am a bilious political ass related to a family
of bilious political asses, and take it no more seriously when he
trashes my politics than when my right-wing dad or Libertarian brother
does. I'd work with him again in a minute.

--ACS