[Vision2020] Crabtree's Breach Of Trust Serious Ethical Fault

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 15:02:03 PDT 2006

I think Gary would probably have enough integrity to decline signing you up as a customer Wayne.  I also don't think that Gary takes v2020 all that serious which is why he's a master at baiting most of us.  You could call him a master baiter.

I'd have no problem doing business with Gary.

-Scott

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote: Sunil, Keely

When I was small, a respected elder said to me:

"If you do not want to be thought a liar, then start by not telling lies."

Hence, if you do not want to be thought of as lacking integrity, than start
with showing that you do not lack integrity.

There is no absolute connection between Gary's intentional outing of Joe's
message and his ethics as a locksmith.  However, I predict the probability
of someone's future actions by all their past actions in context that I am
aware of.  You can make your own judgments.

I would not think of not doing business with Gary on the basis of his
opinions so far expressed here.  However, this last incident has nothing to
do with the gist of his opinions.  This last incident after Ted , Sunil, and
others discussed it has given me pause about doing business based on an
assessment of the strength of his integrity under the pressure of stress and
ill-will.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com