[Vision2020] When Moscow Doubles in Population

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Sun May 21 14:58:08 PDT 2006

With UI's decline and BSU's incline and state population/economic shifts,
it appears that a rural research triangle between the Universities,
business, and our local counties may prove extremely helpful.  Planned
growth would be need to be implemented with a full understanding of its
permeations.  jerry