[Vision2020] transportation opportunity--light railbetween Pullman and Moscow

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun May 21 13:55:29 PDT 2006

This is not an answer to the questions asked.

Again, most of us are sympathetic to workable alternate transportation
plans, regardless of political affiliation.  However,
if you wish to present or develop a proposal likely to be supported, please
give practical information.  Start with the questions asked below.

No one is going to buy a pig in a poke.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com