[Vision2020] pipes being laid along Pullman highway

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Fri May 19 13:35:15 PDT 2006

MessageI was hoping those pies might contain fibre-optic wire linking the two communities and universities and helping to start the "Knowledge Corridor" that we have been discussing on the LEDC as a goal and marketing idea for growing and nurturing high tech businesses.  But I don't think they are that, either.

BDL