[Vision2020] Tribune uncovers new Moscow pro-growth group

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 10:07:05 PDT 2006

Thank you for your response, Mark.

As community activism motivates you to participate in a local political
organization's development, my sense of community consciousness encourages
me to determine and evaluate the platforms of those same local political
organizations and consequently (and actively) support one of my choosing.

t hansen-moore
Moscow, Idaho