[Vision2020] Tribune uncovers new Moscow pro-growth group

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 21 05:49:54 PDT 2006

Mark -

Although I applaud your community activism, I personally would want to know
just where an organization stands on issues before I joined it.

So far, all the Greater Moscow Alliance (GMA) has accomplished amounts to
nothing more than providing a list of "feel good" mission standards, a list
of names that comprises its leadership, and a list of "Issues of Interest"
of which they have no stated position.

Thoughts, Moscow?

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson