[Vision2020] For the love of the Code!

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 11:53:41 PDT 2006

Well done, Mr. Crabtree, on all levels!  Successful baiting, making solid points on topic, accepting Joe's apology (I was hoping that you would), and after legitimately seizing the moral high ground, climbing up further to the pinnacle and suggesting that we move on.  My hat is off to you.

-Scott

"g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:       Please, lets get something straight and put an end  to the nonsense about what is and is not battery or assault with regard to Joe's  little nastygram. I never at any time considered for so much as a  second filing a complaint. I tossed around no "legal jargon" and I made no  attempt to "counter-intimidate." While I don't believe for a second that the  threat was a joke made in all good fun, my only concern was for Joe hurting one  of his dainty little fingers when it came in contact with my face. Damaged  digits would make it difficult for the poor, abused dear to peck out his  next epistle on tolerance after all. For what its worth, I readily accept Joe's  apology such as it was and I am sorry that he feels he's such a victim. I  thought that Joisey Boys were supposed to be made of sterner stuff. Apparently,  another myth busted. Call Adam & Jamie. All this having been said, how's  about we leave this spot of unpleasantness
 in the archives and move forward with  fresh foolishness. My sadistic streak yearns to bait some new, wide eyed  innocent into fits of apoplexy. (Imagine the sound of hands being rubbed  together briskly while slathering chops are licked in  antici.....pation.)

 gc