[Vision2020] Being Fair

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 01:22:09 PDT 2006

Doug Farris says:

"Joan had this to say a couple of days ago: "the next time I see you, I'll
give you such a kick in the fork that there won't be any more little
Farrises." (it should read Farris') In light of this cryptic threat. I was
coming into Moscow tomorrow and was wondering if there are any baseball
players out there that I might be able to borrow an XXL cup to protect my
self. Lemeno Doug!"

You need to see an eye doc, man, while in Moscow....the FULL quote is:

"P.S.S.  Say one word about my kids in response to this, and the next time I
see you, I'll give you such a kick in the fork that there won't be any more
little Farrises. You'll also be singing falsetto. Literally and not just
figuratively. For a change."

But that's just me being "fair, but it is necessary and appropriate."

J  :]