[Vision2020] Re: A Swan Dive ?

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat May 20 08:45:28 PDT 2006

Good Morning Your Majesty,

My daughter, Melynda Huskey has never discussed with me - or presumably
anyone other than a professional colleague, Ed Swan.  My daughter in law,  Joan
Opyr, learned of Ed Swan from a  local conservative blog  site.  Then Mr. Swan
joined V2020 and we all had an opportunity to learn  his opinions on a variety
of topics.  A little internet research here, a  little internet research
there, well, it all adds up.

I am unaware of any memo regarding Mr. Swan.  Perhaps you have access  to it
and would like to place a PDF of it on V2020.  Surely you aren't  relying on
Mr. Swan's description of it - it would be very naughty of him to  mislead
royalty.

I'm glad it is raining today - it will make your search for kissable frogs
easier.

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi