[Vision2020] A Swan Dive ?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 00:56:02 PDT 2006

Mr. Ed has decided, by all indications, to enter into Law School at the
UI...doesn't that require him to go into the program with ideals and
practices of being honest, upright, fair-minded, open to the system (not
bucking it) and an aspiration of righting of wrongs as an officer of the
court?

Seems to me it would serve him better to just go his merry way and openly
join come whites-only club...would save the time and expense of the Bar
investigating him for mis-conduct or out-and-out mis-representation of who
he is (Ed Cooper or Ed Swan - does it depend on the day as to who you
represent yourself as being?  Have you enrolled as Swan or Cooper?)

You might want to read http://www2.state.id.us/isb/PDF/IRPC.pdf before you
get too deep into this new twist in your life's ambition, Mr. Ed.

J  :]

BTW - GREAT article, Miss Joan...really hit the spot, as always.