[Vision2020] Two "Must See" Telecasts About the Iraqi War

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri May 19 18:43:58 PDT 2006

More to see:

http://tinyurl.com/gmasq

IRAQ CONFIDENTIAL WITH JESSE JAMES
PREMIERE'S ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL SUNDAY MAY 28th @ 9pm & REPEATS @ 1am
MILITARY CHANNEL Network Premiere: Monday, May 29, 9-11 PM

"Accompanied by a small production crew, Jesse descended onto a secret
location just outside of Baghad to bring a little piece of home to the
mechanics who help protect their fellow soldiers out in the battlefield.
Jesse, armed with a caravan of equipment and parts, rounds up a group of
unknowing heroic builders to restore a damaged Humvee that was hit
during an insurgent attack. The troops of the 181st Transportation
Battalion welcome this diversion from the everyday horrors of war and
embrace the opportunity to showcase their talents. IRAQ CONFIDENTIAL
WITH JESSE JAMES is a glimpse into what everyday life is like for these
soldiers. Jesse gets to put a human face to this war, he experiences
what it's like to be caught in the middle of a mortar attack and he
visits the ER where American doctors help treat our soldiers, as well as
the insurgents."

DC