[Vision2020] Summer Reading

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu May 18 15:55:20 PDT 2006

Debbie, I was fortunate enough to see the stage production of "Wicked" in
Chicago last month. I attended with 8 others, though I was the only one
who had read the book. It was great fun, truthful to the plot-line (if
not to the details), and the stage effects were fabulous!! Pick up the
sequel, "Son of a Witch", and read another of his books "Mirror, Mirror"
(my favorite!) Enjoy!! These are a fun read, but very timely and deep...
Debi R-S