[Vision2020] Not Voting?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 21:51:47 PDT 2006

D,
"Also can you tell me where it is written that if I don't vote in a
bullshit election I surrender my First Amendment right to call it a
bullshit election?"

C'mon open thy eyes and relize it is an unspoken rule. Kind of like going to
a brothel in Vegas without a handfull of cash and expecting to get some. It
just shouldn't happen. I'm sure you will, as in the not voting and still
bitching part.

Cheers

MD