[Vision2020] Not Voting?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 21:30:27 PDT 2006

Jackie Woolf,

  Can you please tell me where it says anywhere that a Graduate Student gets Pell Grants?

  Also can you tell me where it is written that if I don't vote in a  bullshit election I surrender my First Amendment right to call it a  bullshit election?

  Should I get your camera for your investigation? Or should I get one from Wal-Mart where I saw you shopping last week?

  Regards,

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  If Donovan is not voting anymore, does that mean (please, please, please say
yes) that we don't have to worry about his putting his one-cent worth in?

Don't vote, don't voice.  Seems simple enough even for one with 15 years of
college behind him!  Or is just 12...can't keep up but I BET the PELL Grant
and Loan people can.

J  :]

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com