[Vision2020] The weaker sex - men

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 20:53:11 PDT 2006

Women, the weaker sex?

KIRKER 'men' examples:

Men vomit just at the thought of changing a dirty diaper.
Men FAINT at the prospect and sight of the birth of their own children.
Men fade away from the home work such as dusting, cleaning, cooking,
childcare, etc.
Men can't handle the sight of a woman and children in tears - don't know
what to do with them much less how to make things better.
Men have trouble doing two things at once - watch tv, but don't carry on a
conversation with the wife at the same time - might miss a major play in the
game.
Men forget the major events such as birthdays, anniversaries, special dates
of significance, etc.
Men die before women - not because they are older, but because the have
higher incidence of wearing out faster; it is then the women's job to carry
on with the family duties for years after.
Men can't handle change - keep things as is so they don't have to worry
about adapting or thinking about the new way to do things.
Men start wars - women clean up after the mess left behind.
Men DEMAND things - women work for them.
Men work half as hard, get paid twice as much and prove themselves less
capable of a women's worth.

BEFORE you jump in the middle of my s**t!, let me say that this is just MY
opinion and are bourne out of what I have observed of the KIRKER men that I
have known and do know.  As always, there are exceptions to these examples,
but VERY few and VERY far in between (again, Kirker-wise.)  There are,
needless to say, many, many other examples of just how much weaker the
Kirker men are - that are more nefarious and more rough around the edges -
but these are just the general day-to-day examples.

J  :]