[Vision2020] Not Votng anymore-Waste of Time

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 19:11:26 PDT 2006

Matt,

 Anyone that has a household income in Latah of over 30K  a year, is wealthy; as the average household income is 30K.  Do  you propose that anyone on the current school board, on in any elected  office in Moscow, Latah, or elected in a statewide election in Idaho  has an income below that?

  If so, who?

  _DJA

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:  D,

So who is the wealthy around here that would support your arguement?

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com