[Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Vision2020] Not Votng anymore-Waste of Time

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 16 17:46:04 PDT 2006

Instead of refusing to vote, how about campaigning to retire/terminate the
electoral college.

The electoral college has outgrown its usefulness.  Straight popular vote is
the only way to ensure that your vote counts.

If you want your vote to mean something, don’t sit on your hands, make
noise.

How about it?

t hansen

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

- Thomas Jefferson

  _____