[Vision2020] Summer Reading Was:The little gray cells (are turning to mush)

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Tue May 16 14:16:25 PDT 2006

I am really eager to read others recommendations!  (I'll add  them to my own
reading list).  For fiction I suggest a long-time favorite  of mine  "The
Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" by Michael  Chabon.   My current
non-fiction favorite (which Joan picked up during  her trip to Portland) is "The
Life-Giving Sword" - the classic text on Zen  and the No-sword by Yagyo Munenori
trans. by William Scott Wilson.  I think  you'll love both of them, Chas.

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi