[Vision2020] Summer Reading Was:The little gray cells (are turning to mush)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:58:47 PDT 2006

On 5/16/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:

> Crystal Fire: The Birth of the Information Age (Sloan Technology Series)

Thank you.  I'll have the opportunity for leisure reading this summer,
and I'm compiling my reading list now.  I appreciate your
contribution.  :-)

I can recommend Breaking the Spell, by Daniel Dennett.  It is a
thought-provoking read, beautifully written, regardless of your
feelings about the conclusions of the author.

Hey, I have an idea!

I'd bet that most of the contributors to Vision2020 are at least
nominally literate, which should mean that they like to read.

Come on, Visioneers, what is on your recommend reading list for this summer?