[Vision2020] A Christian Excommunicated? Is that possible?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue May 16 13:48:10 PDT 2006

Thank you for the suggestions Wayne.  It has become more difficult to hold
onto a religion apparently so well suited for ignorant fundamentalists and
politically conservative cowards, but I still hold that Jesus rose again
from the dead bodily, for real.  There are philosophical ramifications to
this assumption that might not make the Buddhist Society the best fit;
however, getting to know the folks there wouldn't be a bad idea.  I don't
know much about the Unitarian Church.

Michael

Michael,

Perhaps for the hell of it you might try the Unitarian Church.  I think it
probable that you will find much more tolerance there than in the Wilson &
Family's Cult & Cash Machine. [No, I am not member nor even an attendee of
the Unitarian Church.]  There is also a Buddhist Society in Moscow which may
also engage your spiritual needs.