[Vision2020] Blessing and Cursing

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 10:01:58 PDT 2006

"Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing.  My brethren, these things
  ought not so to be." (James 3:10)

  Kirkers and those with serrated and condescending mouths (one example--"Tomsee")
   would do well to remember, "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his
   soul from troubles." (Proverbs 21:23)

  You do not know all the intimacies of people's lives to denigrate their spirits.  Though
  you may not respect certain values and aspects of their lives, you're to show respect
  for their chronological age.  There are those you belittle who have served their, and
  your, country and have "rendered to Caesar" for many years so your opinions can
  have free expression.  Gratefulness for such sacrifices would go a long way, and God
  may honor your kindness and prayers for those you consider your enemies.  Do you
  not pray for the salvation of "your enemies"?--"And such were some of you:..." (I
  Corinthians 6:11)  "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were
  yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)  No one is born a Christian.  You are
  to remember to "bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."  (Luke 6:28)  And you have a hard time with those on Vision 2020?  How pitiful.

  <Scimitar>