[Vision2020] Sure signs of a feminist

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Sun May 14 11:25:55 PDT 2006

Hey Joe,

Seriously, logic was the easiest, and most fun, class--hands down--that I took in college--perhaps because it was a beginning class? I took the class online, spent about 1/2 an hour a week on coursework, and passed with a perfect score. It was through BBCC, WA online. Anyway, the subject continues to fascinate me, and I could seriously use a little boning up before I take the LSAT. I appreciate your kind offer, though--and would graciously accept if I lived closer to Pullman. Good thing the proper use of logic isn't premised on perfect grammar? or is it? I was going to tear apart your last two sentences...but why?

Have a great day,

--Ed