[] Re: [Vision2020] Joan: not at all dangerous? Let's rethinkthis..

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sun May 14 06:04:38 PDT 2006

Mr. Ed stated:

"Some semblance of traditional order must be restored, one where a
difference in sexes and their respective roles are valued, celebrated, and
understood. Women shouldn't hold authoritative places within society; they
are the weak sex."

And not once while this statement was made did anybody see "Doug "His
Whineyness" Wilson's lips move.

Jeesh!

Where have you lived during the past fifty years, Mr. Ed?  This statement
truly reflects your limits on toleration.

One can only imagine how your your sister(s) (if you have any) was/were
raised.

It's that attitude of yours, Mr. Ed. that gives birth to the Anna Nicole
Smiths of the world; raised to believe that, with sufficient cosmetic
surgery, they don't require talent or skill, merely find a rich sugar-daddy
on his death bed and marry him.

Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Ed.  Our culture has progressed
considerably since the fifties.  Even foreplay has has progressed beyond,
"Get into the pickup, bitch."  There are women sitting on corporate boards
of directors.  There are female judges.  And hopefully soon there will be a
woman in the oval office.

Until then, Mr. Ed, I strongly suggest that you show some respect for the
women you confront on a daily basis, and leave the pickup at home.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that
distinguish me from a doormat."

- Rebecca West (1913)