[Vision2020] Joan: not at all dangerous

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat May 13 18:56:03 PDT 2006

So hansen, I've just gone back and reread the last couple dozen posts from Mr. Farris and I sure couldn't find the "veiled threat" that seems to have brought out the tough guy in you. Perhaps you could reveal it for the rest of us so that we don't inadvertently bring your wrath down upon ourselves. Lord knows that the idea of having to face an opponent as formidable as yourself leaves several of us on this list unable to sleep peacefully in our widdle beds.

anxiously,
gc