[Vision2020] Joan: not at all dangerous

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 13 12:31:27 PDT 2006

You've got it just plain mangled and tangled, ToeKnee -

However, this comes as no surprise, considering your background and history.

"No Clue" Farris made a veiled threat concerning Joan's child.  She has
absolutely every right to defend her family against all threats, open or
implied (as in No Clue's case).  You are correct in one manner, though,
ToeKnee.  If Ferret Face were to repeat such a threat, it would be doubtful
that Joan would be able to fulfill her promise.  You see, I live alot closer
to No Clue than Joan.

And I really don't give a DAMN how you take that, ok?

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher

  _____