[Vision2020] Joan: not at all dangerous

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat May 13 06:53:36 PDT 2006

Perhaps you noticed, Tony, that Joan's threat was conditioned on Heirdoug's
ever referring to her children in any way in any public forum, a privilege
he most certainly does not have and yet one he has a tendency to assume.
Your concern is for protecting Doug's genitals; hers is for protecting her
children.  Let's hope they're both safe so you can get back to obsessing
about whatever it is that gets you going today.

By the way, Joan is not "man-hating."  She's quite fond of my husband, and I
applaud any friendship between my man and anyone who can discuss with him
the peculiar joys of the Honda 70 series trail bike, which relieves me from
ever having to repeat the embarrassment of assuming that the "70" refers to
the year in which it was built.

Thank you, Joan.  And Tony, it's time to go wipe the foam from your mouth .
. .

keely